• Each session will consist of drills that pertain to both passing and footwork development
• Agility Ladder drill work will be a constant component of each session
• QBs will be paired with another QB of similar skill level
• Instruction in all aspects of the QB position will be included
(snap from center, handoffs, tosses, carrying out fakes, play-action pass techniques)
• Throwing on the run and back foot throws will be a regular component of training
• Escape and scramble drills
• 1 and 3 steps drop as well as throwing with a hitch or shuffle step
• Throwing a consistent spiral, throwing for accuracy, throwing with added power will be a constant focus throughout all training sessions.
• Each session will have a “special emphasis” period where some aspect of playing QB will be specifically addressed and worked on.
LIMITED AVAILABILITY TO INSURE A PERSONALIZED PLAYER-COACH RATIO
The quarterback position is one of the most challenging positions in all sports. It requires a year-round commitment to fundamentals. The off-season is the time to master the many facets of the position. Our group training program will provide quarterbacks at the youth and high school level, the opportunity to work on the necessary throwing fundamentals as well as footwork-related drills.
Participating in our Focus Football Off-Season Training Program will be an integral part of your off-season development.
Proper techniques and skill development as it pertains to all aspects of the quarterback position will be stressed. Our program will help you to refine your skills as a QB and provide a proven plan of action that can result in your success!